Saturday, August 1, 2009

Going Loco over Chocolates (A Late Summer Escape to Bohol)

The plan to visit the Island of Bohol has been long overdue; it must have been last year’s. Bohol was the place where I originally planned to make a wedding proposal to Iris. This year’s schedule must have been postponed due to the company’s unexpected change of our travel schedule. I already had booked a round-trip plane tickets two months ago but my boss insisted on the new travel sked to Misamis Occidental and Dipolog City. To materialize the said vacation, I had to book another flight from Dipolog City to Cebu City just to make sure I go on schedule. And overnight hotel accommodation in Dipolog City had cost me more than expected.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy