Friday, August 28, 2009

Amorita Resort Review

It was in May 2008 when I had the chance to visit Bohol for a 4 days / 3 nights stay. Our trip to Bohol was totally unexpected so we didn’t have much time to plan the whole trip. A week before our trip, I already started looking for an accommodation in Panglao Island and I was quite surprised of their rates – most of which are really quite expensive.

While I was searching the Internet for a nice place to stay in Panglao Island, I stumbled upon this stylish and very elegant resort – Amorita Resort. Amorita, which means “little love” in Spanish is owned by the 28-year old Ria Hernandez-Cauton. The resort is nestled atop a beach sided cliff which offers spectacular and breathtaking views of the sky and Panglao Island’s Alona White Beach. It is quite new since it was built just 2 years ago, I think.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy