Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bohol Paradise Express

Early Saturday morning I jumped on a flight from Manila to Tagbilaran, which is the main city of Bohol Island, south in the Philippines. I had booked a room for one night at Bohol Tropics Resort, which was located relatively close to the airport and the city. There are a lot of fantastic resorts on the island, but since I didn’t plan to spend the weekend on the beach I wanted to stay closer to spots I was interested in, such as the Tarsier Visitor Center.

When I arrived in Tagbilaran a hotel van picked me up and drove me to the resort. Unfortunately, my room was not ready that early in the morning, so I organized a tour guide for the day to get out and about as quickly as possible. My driver was a quiet Philippine man who didn’t speak very much English.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy