Monday, May 26, 2008

Bohol Beach Club - Best Vacation Ever

It has been a long time since I last wrote a real story. A lot of things has happened and I wouldn't want to experience those ugly stuff that occurred a few weeks back. I may not have the mood to tell you guys my unforgettable and bad experience. Maybe someday when I think I'm ready to tell the world.

Anyway, I've had beautiful and wonderful things that happened last May 19-21. My husband and I went on a vacation to Bohol. It's been so long since I last rode an airplane. I really missed it. We planned this vacation ever since last year. Unfortunately, we were planning to go to Singapore or Malaysia before. There's just one problem and it's another story. Well, no regrets though. We had a great time.

More @ Extremes
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy