Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Trip to Bohol Island

My favorite trip is coming. Saturday morning, my friends and I assembled in the Celi’s lobby at 8:30 A.M. We waited for the bus that will take us to the pier. Everyone was expecting this trip. After two hours on the boat voyage, we arrived in Bohol Island smoothly. Even though it was raining, we still felt happy and excited.

The driver took us to the Loboc River First, but there were too many people during lunch time. We decided to change the schedule temporarily. Then we came to a special place, and watched the most famous animal ``Tarsier’’ there. Tarsiers are a kind of monkey with very big eyes. They are really very small and cute. They are not hyper,and never move almost. I think maybe they are not really lazy. They are hardly workingfor their jobs. So they are always still and just move their necks to face many cameras everyday.They always open their big and bright eyes to be professional models. Anyway the tarsiers catch my attention successfully. I really love them.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy