Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bewitched by Bohol's Beauty

I can't exactly recall how many times I've visited this turtle-shaped island in the Philippines to attend either a training or a conference, but each visit always outclasses the previous one and shows me a distinct side of the place I missed during the last trip. There's so much to discover and experience in the island but so far, I've only managed to see the numerous attractions found in its western and central parts.

A veritable paradise, the island province in Central Visayas has everything that tourists yearn to find in a getaway - powdery white-sand beaches, cool waters, swaying coconut trees, lush marine life, comfortable cottages, world-class amenities, ancient landmarks, friendly folks, among others. No wonder Bohol now ranks as one of the Philippines' prime eco-tourism destinations.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy