Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2009 Summer Adventure No. 3: Bohol and Cebu

My 11-day vacation in Bohol and Cebu was awesome. I think that's the best term to describe it. I had fun and felt carefree for 11 days. It helped that my office didn't bother me about work during that short vacation. I consider it one of my best vacations ever, mainly because I was with my mother, my younger sister and my second family, the Techos. I really can't ask for more with a vacation like that. Now, on with the details...

I've been to Cebu City several times already. Now I realize that every time I go there, I never run out of things to do and places to dine in. It's sad though that this time, I only stayed in Cebu for three days. It was at Golden Prince Hotel and Suites, currently my most favorite hotel in Cebu. (Never mind Edel, you'll be back to Cebu this August for a friend's wedding!)

More @ The Life of a Breadwinner
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy