Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Painitan

When I came home here in Tagbilaran City, Bohol I noticed Agora Square is habitable with new stalls and restaurants occupying the ground floor. I didn't bother to go over and scan the new place, thought it can wait for another day. The next day one friend took me over there for merienda at Jojie's Painitang Bol-anon. It's great. The place, cozy and comfy. The food is very good, just like grandma serving you the same merienda of puto maya and tsokolate. It made me miss my lola. Anyway, the best part is that it's pain-free on the wallets and pockets. You don't have to shell out 100php for snacks like you do in fast-food restaurants. Health wise, it's an A+. I've read that drinking or ingesting cocoa used in tsokolate is one prevention on heart disease.

Read more HERE
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy