Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bohol, a reverie runs through it

Drinking had never been this lonesome. Not that I don’t enjoy drinking with Mom who, by the time I was writing this, had already finished two glasses of margarita. In this Panglao night, my glass of cabernet sauvignon is starting to fill me with reverie.

So I took my best friend, the laptop to write my story under these starry skies. Tomorrow, I would be back in the arms of Manila, my Manila. And the thought of it brings me feelings that are acute and painful Bohol is introverted like me, and amusingly very rural. No big, noisy parties, just tables for one, or two, or a few friends who would talk quietly. Is it the wine or the memory slowly unfolding? Time flies and I have to commit everything to memory.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy