Monday, June 22, 2009

A Tour in Bohol - with photos

One of the greatest things about my country, the Philippines, being am archipelago, has so many beautiful islands to see. One of these famous island is Bohol in the Visayas region and I was fortunate enough to have visited this island paradise tow times already. Here is an account of my experience in my latest tour in Bohol.

This was my second time to be in Bohol but I'm as excited as all the rest are.

It was still dark when we departed from Cebu at 6:05 A.M. on board Ocean Jet. We were a party of six anticipating tourists; Wendell and me, our tour organizer Inday, my cousin Vance, my Aunt Sarah and Mr. James Chapman - our special guest from Portland, Indiana, USA.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy