Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bohol Tour Part V: Panglao Island Beach Resort

After getting all sweaty and smelly (of bat poo) at the Hinagdanan Cave, Gim and I badly needed some refreshment! We had two choices. Bohol Beach Club or Panglao Island Beach Resort. We were only in Bohol for a day, so we couldn't choose both. Panglao Resort was right beside Hinagdanan, so that made the choice much easier. (I recently saw some pictures of Bohol Beach Club and it's amazing, so we're definitely reserving that for next year.)

Panglao Island Beach Resort looks very ordinary from the outside. We weren't planning to go inside, we just stopped by to take a picture before we headed on to Hinagdanan, so I could post it on my blog and say I'd been there but I really hadn't.

More @ Random Detoxification
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy