Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diving in Balicasag Island, Bohol err maybe Snorkeling

The pride of Bohol is its underwater world. I think Amaziiing is an understatement how gorgeous it is to be down there. There are numerous hotspots where you could dive/snorkel around Panglao Island. You could go to the numerous dive shops littered along the coast of Alona Beach. The resort where i stay offer them. Its Bohol Divers Lodge.

You could hook up a boat ride to Balicasag Island anytime you like. It would be cheaper if you could tag along some more people to share the cost and just pay individually if you're diving, snorkeling, or just cruising around. If you're a non-diver like me and unlike my french friends, don't be so sad. You could opt for some snorkeling. Its not a chicken idea. Its actually better, no worries before and after if you dive. No preparations and no plus plus fees because I was using my own oxygen.

Read more HERE...
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy