Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Blast In Bohol

Last month, Papa had a convention in Bohol and Mama, Trixi and I came along. It was boring in the airport but soon we boarded the plane. When we arrived in Bohol, we checked in at Amorita Resort to spend a night there. We swam in their infinity pool. An attentive lifeguard named Edward lent me a pair of goggles since I left mine at home. He also lent Trixi a floatie. After swimming, we ate a banana split in their snack bar. Instead of a room, we stayed in a villa. Each villa had a private pool with bubbles, a giant bed, an awesome 40-inch TV, and an outdoor shower! When I swam in the private pool, the water was so cold! But Trixi and I had a lot of fun playing.

Read more @ ChinoExploresTheWorld
 

© Bohol Blog 2007-2009 | Bohol Blog | Privacy Policy